At B&L Plumbing, we know that plumbing problems aren’t just an annoyance; they can be a health hazard if not taken care of right away. That’s why we specialize in virtually every type of residential plumbing repair, and why we offer emergency plumbing services for those times when things happen after business hours.
We are proud to serve the following communities:
- Monument: Emergency Services | Drain Cleaning | Water Heaters | Sewer Lines
- Fountain: Emergency Services | Drain Cleaning | Water Heaters | Sewer Lines
- Peyton: Emergency Services | Drain Cleaning | Water Heaters | Sewer Lines
- Black Forest: Emergency Services | Drain Cleaning | Water Heaters | Sewer Lines
- Manitou Springs
Are we the plumber for you? Check out what our customers are saying about us in our reviews page!
Your Water Heater Could Be Ready to Fail! Here Are The Signs!
Failing water heaters are a common problem that everyone faces at some point. The key is to identify the problem and fix it before disaster strikes. Here are signs that your water heater is in danger of failure and that you should call a professional plumber for help.
- Rust Colored Water — If water is rust colored or cloudy, it’s a sign that the tank is failing or that sediment has built up inside.
- Strange Sounds — If your water heater is making gurgling or banging noises, it’s a sure sign that something is wrong and it shouldn’t be ignored.
- Lukewarm Water — As water heaters fail, they stop making water as hot as they did when they were new. If left alone, this will only get worse.
- Water Leaks — If you see water pooling around the base of your hot water tank, call a professional plumber immediately because a failure is imminent.
Other Common Plumbing Problems
Next to a water heater failure, there are a variety of plumbing issues that demand the attention of a professional plumber. Here are a few common residential plumbing problems you might experience.
- Clogged Drains
- Running Toilets
- Backed Up Sewer
- Septic Tank Failure
- Burst Pipes
If you’ve tried to fix one or more of these problems, but can’t, call in a professional residential plumber for help and get the job done right.
Our team has over 75 years of experience. Check out more About Us and then call us with your plumbing problem today!
Why B&L Plumbing?
At B&L Plumbing, we’re a family owned company who has been serving the residents of Colorado Springs and the surrounding area since 1999, and our reputation has been built on the trust and level of service we provide to every one of our customers. We offer 24/7 emergency help at no extra charge.
If you’re in the Monument, Falcon, Fountain, Manitou Springs, Black Forest, Security-Widefield, Peyton or Sample areas, we want to be your ‘go-to’ residential plumber. Don’t let a plumbing emergency upset you. Call us and let us take care of everything!