Whether you need hot water tank repair, or you have pipes that have burst and you need it fixed right now, B&L Plumbing is one of the premier residential plumbing contractors serving Falcon area residents since 1999. Call us for any residential plumbing problem or when you need an emergency plumber.
How do we rate? Check out our customer reviews and see why they recommend us to their friends and families!
Expert Water Heater Services
Are you tired of living with an unreliable water heater? Can’t get chores done properly? We’re glad you stopped by. At B&L Plumbing we are committed to providing fast, high-quality water heater services for Falcon, CO homeowners. Whether you need water heater repair or replacement, our team will diagnose the problem, discuss your options with you, and carry out the most cost-effective solution.
Our customers enjoy:
- Fast turnarounds
- Upfront pricing
- Personal attention
- No mess left behind
How to Avoid Clogged Drains
- Prevention is always the best medicine and that advice works for your drains as well as your health.
- Avoid food scraps from going down the kitchen drains (or any drains for that matter)
- Keep hair out of bathtub drains and install screens to make sure hair does not make its way down the drain.
- Only throw toilet paper in the toilet. Anything else doesn’t belong!
- Schedule regular professional drain maintenance to keep your drains smelling fresh and flowing freely.
Is it too late for prevention and your drains are already stopped up? Call B&L Plumbing! We’ll have one of our drain experts out to your property to get your drains moving freely in no time at all.
Want to know more about B&L Plumbing and what we do? Check out more About Us and then give us a call.
Reasons to Call an Emergency Plumber
There are some plumbing problems that can wait, and others that require immediate attention. Here are five situations where you’ll want to call in a 24 hour plumbing service for help.
- Toilet Overflow -- An overflowing toilet can spill harmful waste into your home creating an unhealthy situation.
- Burst Pipes -- Pipes that burst can cause hundreds or thousands of dollars in water damage if it’s not fixed quickly.
- Failed Water Heater -- When your water tank fails, it often means there’s water everywhere.
- Septic Tank Clog -- If your septic tank is clogged or if you have a leak, you need immediate assistance.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription