Plumbing disasters don’t wait until it’s convenient for you; they happen when you least expect it and if not dealt with quickly, can cost you thousands in water damage. We’ve been providing 24 hour plumbing service to the residents of Monument since 1999 and we’re ready for your call right now!
Are we the right plumber for you? Our customer reviews say that we are. Check them out!
Don’t Ignore These Hot Water Tank Issues
Your hot water tank is designed to last a long time, but it will fail eventually. Here are a few signs you need to be aware of that signal your tank is about to break.
- No Hot Water -- If your water is lukewarm rather than hot, it’s a sign that your tank is starting to fail.
- Gurgling or Popping Sounds -- Your water heater should be virtually silent, so if you hear strange popping or creaking noises, it’s a sign that sediment has built up and this puts your water heater at risk.
- Water Pooling -- If you see water pooling around the bottom of the tank, call an emergency hot water heater service immediately.
- Rust -- If you notice that your tank is beginning to corrode, it’s time to consider getting the system replaced.
What to Do In a Burst Pipe Plumbing Emergency
When the temperature drops, pipes are in danger of freezing, and when that happens, they’re prone to bursting. And if you have an older home, the chance of pipes bursting is higher than in a more modern house. If you’re dealing with a burst pipe, here’s what to do while you wait for an emergency plumber.
- Shut off your water and electricity
- Call a 24 hour plumbing service for help
- Get rid of the water quickly to avoid water damage
You can mitigate the chances of pipes freezing in winter if you let the water drip from the faucets, and if you do have a frozen pipe, you can try thawing it with a heating pad or hair dryer, while you’re waiting for professional help.
We are your local drain and sewer experts! Call us today for sewer cleaning and sewer line repair services!
Drain Cleaning Techniques We Use
Depending on the severity of the clog can determine which techniques we use on your drains. Some of the drain cleaning services we provide include:
Over a long period of time, debris such as food particles, hair and dirt along with grease can accumulate in your drains. This results in clogs, which can cause major issues but are easily fixed by our drain cleaning services. We use PowerSnake technology to cut through clogs with little effort. If you want to maintain clean drains, we recommend several drain cleaning products which are both safe and effective.
We offer customers our hydrojetting services to deal with the most stubborn clogs. It involves using a high-pressure water jet to blast away any blockages along with years of grime and sludge. This is a heavy-duty service we use when regular drain cleaning isn’t sufficient. Hydrojetting also smooths the inner lining of a pipe, which can help prevent future clogs from forming.
Video Camera Inspection
It’s difficult to diagnose a plumbing problem without being able to see inside a drain, which is why we offer video camera inspection service. This can save you time and money on repairs by quickly identifying the issue so technicians can apply the correct solution. If it weren’t for inspections, figuring out what’s wrong would be a guessing game. Video camera inspections, along with other techniques, are vital for diagnosing sewer and drain problems.