Whether you have a broken garbage disposal or need one installed. Or if you need new faucets in your kitchen, B&L Plumbing is the company to call if you’re in Colorado Springs or the surrounding area. Our expert technicians can handle virtually every kitchen plumbing issue you can throw at them, and they do it quickly and at a fair price.
Do you suspect your main sewer line could be blocked? Check out our plumbing services and see how we can help you.
Do You Need a Garbage Disposal In Your Kitchen?
Kitchen garbage disposal installation is popular among many homeowners, and if you’re on the fence about adding one to your kitchen, here are a few things to consider.
- Quick & Sanitary -- If you need to get rid of food scraps, the garbage disposal is a quick, efficient, and sanitary way to get the job done. It reduces cleanup time too!
- Saves Money -- Many people prefer to throw away their food scraps, but this creates more waste and uses up extra trash bags, which costs you more money and is worse for the environment.
- Less Odor -- People who toss their food scraps into the trash will begin to notice the smell in a day or two if they don’t take out the trash every night. Garbage disposal eliminates this problem.
Thinking About a New Sink? We Can Help!
There are many reasons why people might want to get a new sink installed in their kitchen. For starters, maybe you want to take advantage of new technology such as built-in filters or maybe you want a hose with a spray nozzle for easier cleaning.
Another reason you might want to upgrade is to get a more modern look. Lastly, maybe your old sink has seen better days and you don’t want to deal with the leaks and you’re sick of the way it looks.
Check out our reviews page to see what our amazing customers are saying about us!
Is It Time to Replace Your Garbage Disposal? Here’s How to Know!
A garbage disposal is a wonderful tool for your kitchen, but like any machine, they do break down. Here are a few signs you need garbage disposal replacement service or a repair.
- Unusual Noises - Be aware of any new sounds such as grinding coming from your unit
- Clogs You Can’t Fix -- Most disposal units are pretty good at keeping themselves clean, but if you have a clog you can’t get rid of, you may need a repair.
- Lack of Power -- If your disposal won’t come on, it could be a circuit or it could need to be replaced