Your septic system is complex and there are a variety of issues that can cause trouble, which is why when you have septic tank problems, you want an experienced septic pump repair company that can diagnose the issue and get it fixed as quickly as possible. Since 1999, B&L Plumbing has been providing the residents of Colorado Springs with septic tank repair and septic pump replacement services and we can help you too!
Freezing temperatures can cause burst pipes. Check out our emergency plumbing services and call if we can help!
Common Septic Tank Problems
If you’re experiencing problems with your septic tank, it could be any number of issues. Here are the top problems you may have with your septic
- Clogs -- If it’s been over a year since your tank was pumped out, it could mean that it’s clogged and in need of a septic pumping service
- Tree Roots -- If you have trees plated close to your septic system, there’s a good chance that tree roots have burrowed right into the tank
- Break in the Line -- If you have areas of your lawn that are greener than others, it could indicate that you have a break in the line.
While your septic system should last you for decades, these issues should be resolved quickly by calling in a professional septic system repair company immediately.
Do These Things to Keep Your Septic Tank Healthy
You can save money and aggravation if you take a few precautions and steps to ensure that your septic tank performs flawlessly for years to come. Here are a few suggestions to keep things flowing freely.
- Pump Out When Needed
- Don’t Overload The System
- Limit the Amount of Water Into The System
- Check For Water Leaks
- Maximize Dishwasher & Washing Machine Loads
If you’re not sure what state your septic tank is in, call a professional for an inspection right away and pinpoint small issues before they become large ones.
Do you have a stubborn drain clog that you can’t get rid of? Check out our plumbing services. We’re sure we can help!
These Signs Indicate Serious Septic Tank Issues!
Sometimes, it’s tough to know exactly what is the problem with a septic system, but these are telltale signs you have a major problem that needs professional help: Pooling Water, Slow Drains and Backed Up Sewage. If you have any of these issues, it’s vital that you call a septic tank repair service right away before they get worse.